1. Planning and Programming
The most intimate moment in the client-designer relationship.
2. Working Program and Budget
3. Preliminary Design – “concept diagrams.”
The relationship between spaces, buildings, land, and views.
4. Schematic Design and Budget Revisions
The essence of the design.
5. Design Development
6. Design Development Value Engineering and Budget Revisions
7. Construction Documents
8. Construction Documents Cost Control and Value Engineering
9. Bid and Negotiation (Design-Build)
10. Construction Administration (Design-Build)
11. Aftercare and Warranty (Design-Build)